- Q: How do I pay for my goods?
- Q: What details do I need to supply for wedding coolers?
- Q: What other costs are there involved when ordering?
- Q: Do you do the graphic artwork and how much does this cost?
- Q: What graphics format should I email my artwork in?
- Q: What resolution should I send my photo in?
- Q: How much is freight?
- Q: What is the turn around time after an order is placed?
A: Our preferred method of receiving payment is by direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT). Once your order is finalised, we will email you your invoice with our bank account details. We also accept cheques and money orders.
We also accept payment through PayPal. Please note! All payments made by PayPal incur a 2.6% transaction surcharge.
A: If you wish to order stubby holders for your wedding with one of our existing wedding design please provide these details:
- Design number / with or without base
- Font number (if different from existing one)
- Wedding date
- Stubby holder colour (material)
- Print colour
- Street address for delivery
- Contact phone number
- 2 designs can be combined or modified free of charge
- A mixture of background colours and up to 2 different single print colours are free of charge (ie. 50 black with white print and 50 white with black print)
- A mix of slim line and normal stubby holders will be charged as one order
- Material colour swatches can be supplied to match with your colour theme ($5 postage)
- We have over 400 print colours to choose from, please contact us for more info
- Metallic silver and gold print is available at no extra cost
A: There is a standard SET UP fee for each job, depending on the type or number of print colours, and there is a FREIGHT charge. For more info go to Prices.
A: We offer personalised cartoon style, hand drawn artwork by our artist at the cost of $50. This includes 1 drawing and one subsequent change. Existing wedding designs are free and can be customised with your names and wedding date.
A: The preferred format is vector (ie Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, EPS, PDF), however we also accept Photoshop, high quality jpg and tiff formats, depending on the job. Please NO artwork made in MICROSOFT OFFICE. For more info please contact us here.
A: If you are sending us a photo please make sure that it is min. 300dpi at the size to be printed or in plain English a high quality, crisp and sharp image!
A: The cost of freight depends on the quantity of the goods and destination. As an idea, 50-200 stubby holders will cost $15 to deliver to east coast capitals. Feel free to contact us for a quick quote via our contacts page or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What is the turn around time after an order is placed?
A: Our usual turn around time is 1-2 weeks after an order is placed and payment is received. In some cases urgent jobs can be manufactured quicker and posted via Express Post, but please contact us first.