How do I pay for my goods?
A: Our preferred method of receiving payment is by direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT). Once your order is finalised, we will email you your invoice with our bank account details. You can also make payment by Visa or MasterCard over the phone or email. The total amount payable will be charged once the order is finalised and all details are provided by the customer.
What details do I need to supply for wedding coolers?
A:I f you wish to order stubby holders for your wedding with one of our existing wedding design please provide these details:[pane title=”What details do I need to supply for wedding coolers?”] If you wish to order stubby holders for your wedding with one of our existing wedding design please provide these details:
- Quantity with or without base
- Design number
- Wedding date
- Stubby holder colour (material)
- Print colour
- Street address for delivery
- Contact phone number
- 2 designs can be combined or modified free of charge
- A mixture of background colours and up to 2 different single print colours are free of charge (ie. 50 black with white print and 50 white with black print)
- A mix of slim line and normal stubby holders will be charged as one order
- Material colour swatches can be supplied to match with your colour theme ($5 postage)
- We have over 400 print colours to choose from, please contact us for more info
- Metallic silver and gold print is available at no extra cost
What other costs are there involved when ordering?
A: There is a standard $20 SET UP fee for each job, depending on the type or number of print colours, and there is a FREIGHT charge. For more info go to Prices.
Do you do the graphic artwork and how much does this cost?
A: Please email us your design requirements and we’ll be in touch. Existing wedding designs are free and can be customised with your names and wedding date.
What graphics format should I email my artwork in?
A: The preferred format is vector (ie Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, EPS, PDF), however we also accept Photoshop, high quality jpg and tiff formats, depending on the job. Please NO artwork made in MICROSOFT OFFICE. For more info please contact us here.
What resolution should I send my photo in?
A: If you are sending us a photo please make sure that it is min. 300dpi at the size to be printed or in plain English a high quality, crisp and sharp image!
How much is freight?
What is the turn around time after an order is placed?
A: Our usual turnaround time is 2 weeks after an order is placed and payment is received. In some cases, urgent jobs can be manufactured quicker and posted via Express Post, but please contact us first.
Contact us to order your wedding stubby holders
Our personalised wedding stubby holders are sure to last for years and won’t be left on the table.