1 – Pick A Single Colour Design
We can also print your wedding stubby holder with a single colour design provided by you! Please call us!
If you are sending us a single colour design please make sure that it is a minimum resolution of 300dpi at the size to be printed (100%). Or in plain English – a high quality, crisp and sharp image! SORRY BUT WE DON’T ACCEPT any artwork made in MICROSOFT OFFICE.
The preferred file format is vector ie Adobe illustrator, EPS, PDF, however we also accept Photoshop files, high quality JPEG/JPG and TIFF formats.
2 – Pick A Cooler Type
3 – Pick A Colour
Click on each colour to see a sample stubby holder. Firstly you need to pick the material (neoprene) colour, and then decide what colour you want us to print your design in. The most popular colours are black and white, but we have over 400 print colours to choose from, please contact us for more information.
*Pantone Matching System
These are estimates only, and different monitors will display them differently. For a more accurate result consult a Pantone(*) colour chart or contact us for assistance.
3 – Complete Our Simple Online Order Form
If you wish to order stubby holders for your wedding with one of our wedding designs please provide these details on the ORDER page:
- Quantity – with base or NO BASE
- Design number
- Wedding date
- Stubby holder colour (material)
- Print colour
- Street address for delivery
- Contact phone number
- Minimum order 50 units per design. 2 Separate designs of 50 each count as 2 orders @ the 50+ price/unit and 2 set ups.
- 2 designs can be combined or modified free of charge
- A mixture of background colours and up to 2 different single print colours are free of charge (ie. 50 black with white print and 50 white with black print)
- A mix of slim line and normal stubby holders will be charged as one order
- Material colour swatches can be supplied to match with your colour theme ($5 postage)
- We have over 400 print colours to choose from, please contact us for more info
- Metallic silver and gold print is available at no extra cost
- Freight for 50-100 stubby holders will cost $15 to deliver to east coast capitals and $20 to WA, SA & NT capitals.